Home

Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkin Pull Apart Bread

Well I woke up this morning all ready to finish my final 4 projects that are sitting in our garage and found out that the weather was not going to cooperate.  It was a whopping 2 C, which is 35 F and for anyone who paints outside you know you can't paint below 10 C.........so what was I going to do now?  Why, I hit pinterest  of course, and while I was browsing I came across some



 and decided it was something I needed to make.  So I looked up the recipe here and gave it a try.  Here are some of the pictures I took along the way. 

 sugar mixture pressed into dough

This is the bread cut into 6 strips.  I only stacked 3 on top of each other because they were wiggly.

I cut them into little squares and started to layer them in my greased pan.  Early on I had the brilliant idea of leaning the pan vertical......much easier!!!


 Waiting for the oven to heat and rising a little more.


and here is the bread all done with the very yummy glaze on it.  I didn't do the rum flavouring, went vanilla instead. 

It was very good with a slight pumpkin spice taste to the bread but, time consuming....
at least my FHE treat is done for the night.

My little boy got to taste a  bit and said, "Mommy this is so good, I could eat it ALL day".
From the mouths of babes.....this one is a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment