Home

Friday, March 8, 2013

Hello Sunshine Pallet

They just keep coming.
 
(Let me tell you after all the hard work and
 painting I feel
 fulfilled with pallets.)
 
This next one was totally
inspired by the art at
that I found on pinterest.
 
I did change it a bit, but really loved her sun and kept it quite close.
 
Painted a blue strip up the side for the word
 HELLO
 
 
I went
old school
on how to transfer the word
and printed it out on my computer.
 
 
Then flipped it over and scribbled on the back.
(I did make it darker than this)
 
Then I placed it where I wanted it and traced
the letters on and it shows up on
the painted pallet.
 
 
Filled in the letters and removed the tape.
 
 
I added some walnut stain to the bare wood to make my "sun shine".
 
 
I think after
the roadshow
 I might
cut this one
 down to get
 a more vertical
feel to the piece.
 

Linking with


5 comments:

  1. I wish I could come to the roadshow to see all your pallets all together! Take a picture for me okay? And I am in love with the hello sunshine pallet. I saw it in pinterest and have wanted it ever since. It is just so happy and pretty and optimistic. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I'm a new GFC follower. I would love for you to stop by my blog sometime.
    http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this cute sign at my party today.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! So bright and happy!

    Here's what I made this Monday:)
    http://etchellfamily.wordpress.com/2013/03/11/make-it-monday-burlap-button-monogram/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That turned out so fun and happy I love it!

    ReplyDelete