Home

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Wooden Christmas Trees

There's lots of snow on the ground and it's very cold outside. 
 
I guess it's time to start tackling all the Christmas crafts that I've pinned for this year.
So here is my version of  some wooden trees that my sister found on
 
 
There are only a few steps to get this project done.
 
First get your brother in laws to cut
 out 3 wooden trees in 3 different sizes from scrap wood.
 
 
decide what pattern to put on each tree
 
 
pick your colours
 
 
when a crisp line is needed use frog tape.
 
 
pull out the dark wax and age away.
 
 
take a picture and realize that you forgot the stars.
 
 
Paint, wax and glue the stars on.
 
Place around the house to bring the
feeling of Christmas
early to your
 home.
 
 
cost- 3cents
time- 2 hours
 
= 1 finished project.
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. I had a feeling you would make one of the trees a chevron pattern. Aging them with the black glazed work great as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you draw the patterns for the tree sizes and post it for everyone or email it to me and those interested?

    tammyholtzclaw1@aol.com

    ReplyDelete