Home

Saturday, May 14, 2011

There Is Order In All Things (crafty)

I just finished moving all the kids crafts into the armoire and I was amazed at how much stuff we had to put in it.  The kids love it though and have been crafting BIG time.  I think that has something to do with being able to see where things are...instead of piled in a storage container.   Love it.





All the organizing items were purchased at the $1 store and my favorite finds were the pink and blue containers...in the 2nd picture...they are little snack containers that have a nice tight lid, but half of it lifts up so the kids can get into the beads, pom poms, foamies, etc that they hold (they were 2 for a $1.00).

3 comments:

  1. The craft armoire is perfection! So roomy and the organization kinda boggles my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so funny Nikki. Organization is something I love in concept and have to work so hard to achieve....let's blame it on the artist in us....it wants to be all free and carefree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha free and carefree. Wasn't quite awake when I posted that one.

    ReplyDelete