Home

Monday, April 9, 2012

Hello Kitty

Another birthday has come and gone, another cake has been shaped and iced.

  Here is the cake I did for one of my girl's party on Friday.





 
 This is what it looked like dirty iced, very easy to
draw the image on with a knife and still see your lines. 

I really should have shown better step by step, but it was a very busy day and I forgot.


It was a great party and the girls were so good and we all had a lot of fun.


As a party favor the girls each went home with a homemade apron. 

I'll post about those this week, a very fun project.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh! Thanks for sharing your secret on how to shape your cakes! Although I'm sure it takes a lot of artistic ability too! Turned out awesome! And I love the aprons! Hope you have step-by-steps on those! Very cute! I want one for me.

    ReplyDelete